Sunday, February 12, 2012

So nothing really new here, We are all doing good. We went out to eat as a family on Saturday with my mother in law and sisters in law it was nice for all of us to get together and go eat. We want to the Olive garden and it was soooooo good. I have 9.5 weeks left till we have the baby and we will know what it is we have names for the baby. If it is a boy his name will Octavius Gallegos Tijerina and if it is a girl it will be Stella Jensena Tijerina so I cant wait to see what it is. Here are some random pictures I have of the girls and Tj.



It did snow up here for a week but nothing stuck, and it was gone as fast as it came in and then we had tons of flooding.


TalieAnn reading to her dad and sister. how cute


Aries she makes me laugh she is so fun to watch and see what she will do.





chilling and watching tv. what a nerd


No comments: