Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Octavius Gallegos Tijerina
 was born April 8 2012, At 8:10am
7 lbs 5 oz and 21" long my biggest baby


Here is his Story it was Saturday night and I was watching tv and my back and side started to hurt it was about 9ish that night so I thought i would go in bed and watch tv then go to bed, So I was having some pain in my back and lower tummy area so around 2 i feel asleep. Then at 5 am I rolled out of bed because i had to pee but instead this weird balloon feeling thing popped and water everywhere it was so weird so i yelled for tj  " tj tj tj my water broke" and all tj could say was lets go lets go and Ta was crying because she was mad that she could mot wear her Easter dress or look for her Easter eggs, she did get her basket but she was still mad at brother, then we Head to the hospital and i call my mom and dad and text my sister and brother tj call his mom and sister because his sisters where taking the girls for us so Raquel meet us at the hospital and took the girl, it was about 530 ish 6 am when we got to the hospital and they hook me up and then the contractions began and my dr come in and asked how fast where my other two i said 8 hr she said ok, them they moved me rooms so I can get my pain med in i was not going to feel a thing but I did it did not work I want so fast that it did not have time to work i felt everything and it hurt like there was no tomorrow I wanted to die, after 3 hr he was here and he was so handsome he looks just like his sisters and did. I love the little guy. He is doing great.


















1 comment:

Karen said...

Your first natural birth. ;)