Thursday, March 7, 2013


did not want to put this up here but this
is me now and not for long I will be half of
me cant wait.

OK so I was thinking I need to say some thing so here I go...


 Tj got a NEW JOB and we hope we and get back on track. He got laid off in January and he got a job at the beginning of march that was OK pay but then he got a call back to a second interview for a better paying job and got that job so he put his two week notice in and will start the new new job on the 18th of March so that is good..

I would Like to THANK everyone for there help and support and prayers. We would not have made it thought with out good friends and family thanks so very much....

Sara: I was sad giving up subbing but with tj new job he will work swing shift so that means i can sub again and help out with paying on thing. I decide to live a better life so I have been eating better and watching my calories and trying to walk more I started this pills that my Dr said will help me and I started them today. I lost 3pounds on my own so that was good I was happy now I have 103 pounds to go. I cant wait to be a healthier me.

 The kids they are doing great:

   Tai loves school she has made some friends here at are new place we live in a manufacturing park and there are tons of kids she love it. She rides the bus to school and loves that. She will be 8 this May and get baptize she cant wait for that..

 

Aries is getting big and crazy just like her mom oh no I am in big trouble but she is so fun and makes me laugh she is talking a lot and it is fun to lesson to her and watch her play with her brother she loves him soo much..

  


 Octavius is going to be 1 in April and he is growing like a weed and he is walking everywhere his just seat back and laughs at his sister and he love them too.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Good to hear things are going well for you.