Wednesday, June 26, 2013

    What is happening in the Tijerina family.

I want back to school i love it, I am going to school to me a Medical Assisting with limited X-ray. I am doing really will in school I love it and I have made so really good friends to. I will graduate in July 2014 I cant wait. 

David loves his new job.

TalieAnn she is having fun in Utah with my family and she is loving it she will be there for the summer. we miss her and love her..

Aries is fun and cute we have been trying to potty train her and it is going good she loves to sit on the toilet and watch TV and she can do that all day I love it.. she love to help out and love playing outside.

Octavius he is crazy he love to mow the lawn and play in water and run around everywhere. it is fun listing to him make tons of noises. he loves to stick his tough out and smile at you and give kisses and hug. 
 

No comments: